The Manager Field Support is responsible for maintaining transparency of information critical to daily decisions to the organization and for collaborating with all necessary parties within the Region. The incumbent will ensure daily tactical decisions meet the objectives of the strategic goals of the Area.
- Drive analysis, presentation preparation, maintain area action item register and required follow up for the General Manager
- Project management of key initiatives
- Central point of contact and co-ordination for activities key to the success of the area
- Partner with the Centralized Back Office team to ensure compliance with all matters
- Co-ordinate with appropriate business partners to ensure timely completion of initiatives to drive operating results
- Manage projects to ensure targets and deadlines are achieved
- Gather information from subject matter experts as needed to assist management in meeting goals and objectives
- Consolidate information and conduct analysis as needed
- Develop reporting model and develop region presentations
- Collect data from all Hertz systems and conduct trend analyses – Both Quantitative and Qualitative
- Collaborate with all levels of management on recommendations
- Communicate findings with backup as needed
- Support field management with interactions across all functions
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred Professional Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- 3-5 years previous Operations, Training and/or equivalent Project Management experience with direct experience in Hertz Local Edition programs
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Previous customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required
- Computer literate and detailed orientated.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
Customer service resolution practicesExcellent communication techniquesCoaching abilityBusiness AcumenGlobal & Cultural AwarenessRelationship Management Skills:
Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills. Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills.Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.Proven experience of working well within a team.Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.Willing to work outdoors during all weather conditions.Assist with special administrative projects when needed.Ability to stand for long periods of time.Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: Fullerton, CA (US)