Established Property Management Company seeking experienced General Contractor and building maintenance technicians and a minimum of three years of experience:
Maintenance Technician with experience in the following trades:
1. Painters, texture painting and drywall repair
2. Electrical wiring/panel/breaker/GFI
3. Plumbing including soldering/re-pipping/water heater
4. Window Replacement/retrofit
5. Flooring repair and installation
6. A/C and heating repairs and maintenance
7. Cabinet and Counter Top installation
8. Complete rehab and rent ready
Plumber with experience in the following area:
1. Rooter Service
2. Main line snaking
5. Water heater installation
6. Plumbing fixture installation
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Valid Driver's License
2. Working truck with current auto insurance
3. Clean Background/ able to pass background check
4. Able to read and write in English, other languages is a plus Spanish/ Chinese
5. Own a smart phone (take before, during and after pictures), send & received text and emails.
6. Must own tools for position applying for
Submit your resume to email@example.com to qualify for interview
Since 1989, InveServe Corp. has been connecting tenants with investment property owners to create a better management experience. We specialize in managing single family homes, multi-family residential properties, Homeowner Associations, retail spaces and medical professional commercial buildings.
At InveServe, we take pride in our work. Our commitment to a customer service-centric approach to business, coupled with our core values – integrity, professionalism, and excellence – allows us to provide our clients a superior service with benefits they can feel. As we say at InveServe , we are not in the business of property management, we are in the business of our clients’ success.
We offer a turnkey, full-service real estate management solution to help you minimize the hassles of owning a property and maximize return on investment. We are 24/7/365 professional maintenance services, as well as the expertise of our trusted partner vendors.
Location/Region: Alhambra, CA