General Statement of Duties
This position is responsible for performing general maintenance duties of all buildings, facilities, facilities’ systems, facilities’ equipment, and grounds of the Catholic Life Center Campus and various off site properties according to safety, preventive maintenance and processes that support the goals, objectives, and mission of the diocese.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Graduate or equivalent; certification from Technical School preferred
- Minimum of two years related experience required
Other Experience and Requirements
- Landscaping, operate lawn service equipment and small hand tools
- General machine repair, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, painting, and planning skills
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders, and must be willing to learn
- Ability to work within a team, work well with other employees and the general public, and, respect and support the Catholic identity of the diocese
- Ability to work flexible schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift at least 70 lbs., work in hot, cold, or inclement weather and, work with cleaning and paint supplies, climb, work from a ladder, and work in some areas of height
- A pre-employment physical is required
Please submit resume to
, position will remain open until filled.
Location/Region: Baton Rouge