MAINTENANCE Full Time Ice Rink Zamboni Driver/Maintenance Worker.
Essex County Parks & Recreation Department.
Reports to: Arena Director, Manager. Responsible for driving / operating the Zamboni machine by following procedures to ensure the highest quality ice maintenance for the safety of all customers.
Would also be responsible for assisting with the cleaning and maintenance of the machines, equipment and the overall facility.
Key Responsibilities: 1. Must be available to a shift schedule that includes working nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays.
2. Drives and operates the Zamboni according to all safety guidelines during scheduled shifts.
3. Responsible for making ice as assigned according to the ice rink schedule and the general maintenance of the ice surface during shifts using the edger machine.
4. Responsible for monitoring the ice and equipment for any problems and notifying management regarding any issues.
5. Responsible for assisting with general maintenance and cleaning of the facility which includes: restrooms, sweeping floors, removing trash, cleaning of locker rooms, benches, and stands as needed.
6. Complete daily compressor logs, maintenance log and shift report.
7. Assume any additional responsibilities as required.
Salary based on experience. Must possess a valid NJ Driver's license.
Must be available to work weekends, morning, evenings & holidays.
Excellent benefits package. Any qualified applicants should email their letter of interest and resume to: ROBERT JACKSON, Director of Human Resources- email@example.com
Location/Region: West Orange, NJ (07052)