Come work for a General Motors Dealer of the Year location.
Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville is currently growing their winning team.
The Maintenance position will be able to assist us with the maintenance and repair of our facilities, equipment and fixtures.
Must have experience and be proficient in basic plumbing, electrical, HVAC and mechanical issues.
Must be able to assess, troubleshoot, repair or make recommendations for repair concerning all aspects of the building maintenance.
* Assist with repairing small tools & engines around store
* Coordinate repairs/projects with outside vendors
* Assemble devices/Displays/Furniture * Equipment maintenance
* Perform carpentry tasks * Painting
* Drywall Installation/Patch or repair * Reports all updates to Manager
* Install or repair switches, outlets, fixtures, fans, lamps, etc.
* Repair or replace faucets, fixtures, drains and pipes.
* Assist in the maintenance of the exterior of bldg.
and grounds * To perform regular inspections of the building and bring any potential issues to the attention of the Facility Mgr.
Proactively performing routine maintenance of the facility without Management directive.
REQUIREMENTS: * Reliable
* Punctual * Time management skills
* Must be willing to submit to background check prior to employment
* Enthusiastic * Proactive/ Self Starter
* Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Location/Region: Merrillville, IN (46410)